Clinical Waste Sunderland
We offer hygienic and responsible clinical waste solutions to businesses and organisations throughout Sunderland and nearby.
Clinical waste disposal can be tedious. Strict environmental regulations affect not only medical practices and dental surgeries, but many businesses and organisations including nurseries, nursing homes and body piercing shops. If you are a local business in Sunderland that deals with clinical waste, Waste Management Sunderland could save you time and money. And we understand that time not spent caring for your customers is time wasted. We can offer you a committed clinical waste package including:
- A free survey of your needs
- Containers and packaging materials tailored to those needs
- A guaranteed collection schedule, working towards zero waste to landfill
- A local accredited service depot with staff who understand your company
- Completely compliant legal documentation to enable you to meet your HSE duties
- Protected management and licensed disposal that meets external demands and ‘Duty of Care’ audits
- Training to ensure your staff segregate and manage waste safely and professionally
- One-stop for waste solutions
Our service is one you can trust to keep you compliant with all healthcare and environmental regulations. If you would like to find out more, or for free expert advice please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Speak to our friendly team of waste consultants on 0191 546 0170 and ask for a free, no obligation quote – we’ll get back to you in 60 minutes or sooner. You could save 30%!